Shape Up Montana is a program of the Big Sky State Games which is a non-profit organization dedicated to provide quality programs that inspire healthy and active lifestyles for all ages and abilities. Your participation helps us continue to provide exciting programs like Shape Up Montana.
- $10 Scheels Gift Card for First 500 Team Captains
- Mobile Device App to Track Activity
- Weekly Challenge Rewards
- Monthly Reporting Rewards
- Prizes for Top Teams
- Weekly Motivational Articles/Videos
- Shape Up Montana T-Shirt
Per Member Pricing
For about the price of eating out for lunch, you can get going on a path to achieve your fitness or weight goals.
$20.00 / member
There can be 4-10 members on a team (including captain). Team Captains are responsible for registering the entire team. There is a $2.00 processing fee to register a team.
Sponsorship Member Pricing
Sponsors of Big Sky State Games, SUM, or other Montana Amateur Sports events receive a $5.00 discount per member. Are you interested in donating or partnering with the Big Sky State Games? We have several sponsorship levels and accept in-kind donations.
Contact our office at 406-254-7426 to learn more.
Sounds great, let's get started!
Start by registering your team or sign in to the Shape Up Montana website.
As a team captain you are responsible for putting together your team and processing your team's registration online. Teams have a minimum of four members and can have up to ten (including the captain).
The team captain is essentially the manager or "Coach" for the entire team. They can add and remove individuals and manage member profile information. Also, while each team member is responsible for entering their activity online through the SUM website, the team captain may also do this for any members on their team. As captain of the team, you'll all be the one to receive the FREE Shape Up Montana t-shirt to distribute to team members.
- Registration Begins: December
- Registration Ends: January 31 (late entries accepted)
- Paper Entry Deadline: January 22
- FREE T-shirt Deadline: Must register by January 31 to receive free t-shirt.
- Program Date: February 1 to May 1
- Monthly Reporting Dates for Weight Division: February 1, March 1, April 1, and May 1
- Virtual Walk/Run: March 15 to May 1 (Reporting Deadline to receive commemorative medal is May 6)