Shape Up Waiver
Every participant is required to sign and agree to the Shape Up Montana Waiver prior to logging their activity. You can agree to this waiver during online registration. If you are having difficulty accessing this waiver during this process, you may download and manually submit your information. Follow this link to print and sign this waiver and fax or mail it to our office location.
Printable Waiver - 65KB PDF Document
Good resource tool to effectively manage a Shape Up Montana Team and includes other good information.
The table of contents include:
- Welcome to Shape Up Montana
- How It Works
- Managing a Team
- Team Captain Confirmation Example
- Team Members Activation Example
Team Handbook - 1,218KB PDF Document
The worksite is the ideal place to reach large numbers of people with nutrition and exercise information. This Shape Up Montana Tool Kit is designed to show you how to build Shape Up Montana as a wellness program within your worksite. The information provided will help coworkers understand the long-term impact of the team-based program.
Corporate Toolkit - 1,972KB PDF Document
Sounds great, let's get started!
Start by registering your team or sign in to the Shape Up Montana website.
Tips for Success
Does your building have long hallways that might offer a location for walking in inclement weather? Measure the length to determine distance walked. Borrow a measuring wheel from a local athletic group and make maps available of various routes. List local resources for walking, i.e. city walking paths, school tracks, malls, gymnasiums and around the inside of a large store. Having a support group to monitor and encourage progress in health goals is always beneficial. Your business' wellness committee could help meet that need along with the fun and fellowship of working on a common goal of physical wellbeing.
- Registration Begins: January 1
- Registration Ends: January 31 (late entries accepted)
- FREE T-shirt Deadline: Must register by January 31 to receive free t-shirt.
- Program Date: February 1 to April 1 (April 1 to May 1 — Optional Maintenance Month)
- Monthly Reporting Dates for Weight Division: March 1 and April 1
- Free Health Club Week: March 6 to March 12
- Virtual Walk/Run: March 20 to March 26