Healthy Weight (Bonus Add-On)
The Healthy Weight Option is based on the percentage of weight loss through healthy, appropriate eating, and physical activity. Each member in this category is responsible for entering their weight throughout the program by logging into the Shape Up Montana website, or using the new smartphone app.
Teams can add the Healthy Weight at no charge to be done in conjunction with the accumulated activity division. The entire team must do both. There are three weigh-ins associated with the weight loss category. The first weigh-in starts February 1st and ends Febrary 13. This is your initial weight. There is a subsequent weigh-in on March 31 and a final weigh-in on May 1. Team members can only see their weight and weights will NEVER be shown on the on the Shape Up Montana website. Winning teams are those who lost the highest percentage of weight over the three-month program.
Monthly Reporting Dates
Login to the Shape Up Montana website to log your healthy weight:
- February 1 through February 13 - register your initial weight
- March 31
- May 1 through May 8 - final weigh-in
Sounds great, let's get started!
Start by registering your team or sign in to the Shape Up Montana website.
As a team captain you are responsible for putting together your team and processing your team's registration online. Teams have a minimum of four members and can have up to ten (including the captain).
The team captain is essentially the manager or "Coach" for the entire team. They can add and remove individuals and manage member profile information. Also, while each team member is responsible for entering their activity online through the SUM website, the team captain may also do this for any members on their team. As captain of the team, you'll all be the one to receive the FREE Shape Up Montana t-shirt to distribute to team members.
- Registration Begins: January 1
- Registration Ends: January 31 (late entries accepted)
- FREE T-shirt Deadline: Must register by January 31 to receive free t-shirt.
- Program Date: February 1 to April 1 (April 1 to May 1 — Optional Maintenance Month)
- Monthly Reporting Dates for Weight Division: March 1 and April 1
- Free Health Club Week: March 6 to March 12
- Virtual Walk/Run: March 20 to March 26